Monday, July 10, 2017

Revlon Professional Super 10R Hair Mask


So what's the secret to having gorgeous, healthy hair?! Looking after your hair of course! From working in a hairdressers I learned so much about hair and how important it is to be using the correct products for your hair type. The majority of people often use the wrong products for their hair, therefore the condition of their hair either doesn't change or get worse. I could go so into depth about each hair type but this post will probably go on until next week! Having said that if anyone would like me to do a post on hair types and which products to use let me know. You could have dry and thin hair but you might not be able to find products that will help moisturise your hair while trying to make your hair feel thicker. In cases like this you need to tackle one problem at a time. 

For instance, around this time last year I had a colour disaster I was bright blonde. The brighter the blonde the more damage your doing to your hair. Well, I got to a stage where my hair was snapping off, I had split ends which led me to cut my hair shorter than what I wanted. But I had to, in order to get my hair back into good condition I had to cut all the dead ends off and start using treatments, shampoos and conditioners to help my hair. Most importantly, I didn't want my hair to snap off anymore than what it had so I started using a shampoo and conditioner particularly for brittle/damaged hair. After a month of using the shampoo and conditioner my hair was finally feeling and looking healthier.

To help my hair even more I decided to get a root drag. It was less maintenance and it meant I wasn't bleaching my hair every 4-6 weeks. Since I have started looking after my hair better I am constantly getting compliments on my hair, I would be walking down the street and girls would stop me saying how much they love my hair. A year later and my hair is growing so fast, even with getting my hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks. Regularly using treatments and colouring my hair less than I did before. Everytime I do get my colour done now I only get a tint as I get a semi-permanent so it fades up quite a lot. I also get a toner on the ends of my hair to make my blonde more ashy and cleaner looking rather than that brassy look. 

The main reason I picked up this hair mask is because the next time I will be getting my hair done I will be adding more blonde to my hair because it has grown out a little and I want the blonde brought up more. I have started using this treatment in my hair now so I can keep my hair nourished and hydrated before I get my hair done so the chances of my hair breaking again are quite low. As you can see from the photos it has 10 amazing benefits. One thing I will admit is that my hair isn't frizzy, to a certain extent. I mean if I don't blowdry my hair and let it dry naturally of course it will frizz ever so slightly but I do have a natural kink in my hair. So if I do let my hair dry naturally no matter how many times I straighten my hair it won't stay straight as much as I'd liked. 

My first time using this product it gave my hair instant smoothness and shine. It was much easier to comb through my hair now as well. I don't have 'knotty' hair per say but because my hair is blonde, it is dry which makes it that bit harder to comb through. I have used this a couple of times now and I 100% feel confident that in a months time I will see a big difference in my hair as I already have. When I use this mask, I shampoo my hair as normal giving it two shampoos, rinsing very well. I then towel dry my hair and apply it from root to tip and comb through my hair. I like to leave hair masks on for as long as I can so I tend to use them on my 'lazy' days. For anyone who has thin or oily hair I wouldn't recommend applying it from the root. You will find your hair becoming oily quicker and if you use too much it can make your hair feel too heavy. It has a thick consistency but it spreads so easily in your hair. The smell of this is absolutely devine too! It has that 'hairdresser' smell! I purchased this in a beauty suppliers but it can be purchased online.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...