Monday, June 5, 2017

Brown Smokey Eye



Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. So as I mentioned in my previous post I was going to do a post on a makeup look. This look is quite heavy and it probably isn't everybodys cup of tea but personally I love a dark smokey eye. It's a great look for night time. As you can see I don't have any tan on because I was applying my tan later on that night because I was heading out the following day! So my foundation is a lot darker than my natural skin reason being I ALWAYS wear tan so I match it up to that. I wasn't going anywhere special so I tried out some new eyeshadows as well. If you want to know products I used etc for this look I've listed them below! 


Face:
Flormar Illuminating Primer 
Inglot AMC shade 50 & Inglot HD shade 77
Inglot Undereye Concealer in 95
Maybelline Matte Powder
Inglot powder 63 for contouring
Mac bronzer - Matte Bronze
Mac Blush - Modern Mandran
SoSu Highlight Kit- Unicorn Dust

Eyes:
Inglot brow Gel in shade 15
Benefit High Brow
Mac Brule all over lid
Mac Texture in above the crease
Mac Swiss Chocolate in crease
Mac blush Raizin to darken crease
SoSu Highlight Kit - Candy crush on the lid
Inglot gel liner 77
Rimmel Volume Flash mascara

Lips:
Mac lipliner in Cork
Mac Satin Lipstick in Fleshpot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...