Thursday, November 17, 2016

I'M BACK!

Hi everyone, I have been totally neglicating my blog for such a long time now. To be honest, when I first started my blog I was working part time in retail and I had a lot more time on my hands than I do now. It is amazing how much the blogger world as evovled and grown since I started mine, there are so many posts from bloggers sharing their tips and tricks in successful blogging which has giving me inspiration for blogging again and giving it a total revamp! As everyone knows blogging takes up a lot of time and over the past few weeks I have been drafting posts so I can constantly update it each week. Since being M.I.A I have been through so much the past two years, I have had career changes, breakups, holidays and weddings. I know seems crazy to have that all in one sentence what a year it has been!

Half way through the summer I decided to throw in the towel and give up on Dental Nursing. I couldn't find a practice I liked to work in unfortunately so I decided to have a break. Once I realised this it made everyday harder to go to work. I would walk into work at 9 and couldn't wait for it to be 6 o'clock already. I went from job to job and I still wasn't happy. Eventually it was getting so bad I was feeling so down in myself I knew I needed a big change. I actually didn't tell anyone that I wanted a career change and went ahead and did it for myself. It was definitely the best decision I have ever made because I couldn't be happier at where I am now today.

One thing that really helped me through this big change was The Secret and The Magic by Rhonda Byrne. I'm sure a lot of you have heard or read these books and if you haven't you MUST get your hands on them. Or if you have a Kindle handy like mine download them! Reading them has brought so much positivity into my life, it's actually crazy to see how much had changed within them short days of reading the books. Anyways, I have lots of great posts drafted.. so watch this space! 


Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...