Sunday, January 17, 2016

M I S S G U I D E D



Hey everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was very relaxed as I didn't get up to much, I have been trying to stay in after all the madness over Christmas! Anyways onto the post.. Missguided is definitely my favourite website to order off. I have been buying shoes/clothes from Missguided a good while now and I have never been disappointed with anything I bought. Plus, the customer care service is very helpful! And delivery is so quick to Ireland, my parcels always come in time for the weekend! If I could I would buy every pair of shoes off Missguided, they are all amazing which makes it hard to choose! I had bought a dress a few weeks back from Missguided for a night out over the Christmas so I wanted a new pair of shoes to go with. I spotted these beauties while browsing the site. They are the perfect size heel for me, not too high and not too small! They also come in other colours so if you are going to purchase these try find your outfit first because it is hard to choose! What I love most about Missguided is the price, it is so affordable and the quality of the shoes/clothes are amazing. These were only €42 before shipping, even shipping is cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...