Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Topshop Lipstick | Charmed



I was planning on posting this yesteday but unfortunately I didn't get around to it. Today I'm back to work after a lovely, well needed week off. I'm only in 4-8 thank god, any longer shift would have killed me. I'm actually looking forward to going back so I can get back into my normal routine after my lazy week off. Anyways.. onto the lipstick!
I have come across so many blog posts on Topshop makeup from highlighters to lipsticks. I have been dying to test them out myself and I cannot believe it has taken me this long. I went shopping on Friday, since it was pay day. Usually, I go over board and blow it all on one shopping trip but I came home which just a top and lipstick. I planned to pick up a few tops but unfortunately nothing had caught my eye, I'm sure I'll find something in work this week. Anywho, while I was in Topshop I had a browse through the makeup. At the moment I am really lacking some lipsticks, all I have been wearing is Myth from MAC and it is nearly coming to an end. Since Spring/Summer is nearly here I thought I would pick up an orange toned lipstick since it is really big this year. It gives me a break from my pale pink and nude lipstick rut I have been in the past few months. This colour really popped out when I tested it on my hand and immediately I was intrigued, I had to get it. The following day I wore it,keeping my makeup natural as I could, with a ligt brown smokey eye, thin liner and this lipstick to give my face a bit of colour. 
I am very picky when it comes to lipsticks, so I find it hard to get one I love that's not pink. This is now one of my favourite colours, it didn't look as bright on then it did when I tested it on my hand but I was thankful for that as I didn't want it too bright. I love how this lipstick gives a gorgeous matte finish without leaving my lips looking chapped. Since I have gotten my braces on a month ago I find some lipsticks leave them looking awfull dry. The lipstick is soo smooth applying and feels light on my lips. I hate lipsticks that feel too heavy, the Topshop lipsticks feels as light as lipgloss without the stickyness of course! There were more colours that caught my eye so I will definitely be back to buy more of these! Plus, they are a reasonable price at €12

What's your favourite Topshop lipstick?
x

Follow me on Bloglovin'Twitter, or contact me here.

7 comments:

  1. This looks like a great colour. Reminds me of MACs Vegas Volt. I love Whimiscal. Think thats how you spell it! hah.
    Loving your blog.

    Kal x
    clutteredcloset.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked up whimsical looks gorgeous! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. is so pretty! :) and love the print on it :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the packaging! its different:) x

      Delete
  3. The shade of this is gorgeous, looks lovely on you! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is so pretty!! I'm not a fan of pink lipsticks so this is right up my street, especially with Spring around the corner :D
    Looks gorg on you girly <3
    xx
    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...