Thursday, February 6, 2014

Glasgow!





It has been a long time since I've blogged and I have tonnes of products I want to show you! From Christmas presents to a few other bits I have been picking up now and then. Before I do, I wanted to write a non-beauty related post. I didn't want to put all photo's up but here are a few!

Two weeks ago myself and my boyfriend headed off to Glasgow for the weekend to see Celtic play against Motherwell. I had booked the trip for him as a Christmas present because he's a HUGE Celtic fan and he's been dying to get over to Glasgow for a match. We had a great weekend from the time we stepped onto the plane to landing in Dublin on the Sunday. On the Friday we walked around Glasgow city, went for a meal and headed to the pub afterwards. Saturday morning we went shopping, my boyfriend bought me the new Celtic jersey and a Celtic scarf. I was delighted with my presents!
Afterwards, we went for a few pre drinks in a bar/restaurant place then to a pub called The Brazen Head. In the pub the staff gave us two free tickets for the bus to Park Head. 

I have to say the bus was hilarious! And packed! People were standing as there were no seats left but everyone was singing Celtic songs.. drunk or not. Best bus trip I was on. I was nearly pulling my hair out trying to decide where to sit in Park Head, with the little choice I had. But they were actually great seats we could see the whole match and my boyfriend was delighted with them too which was a big relief to me! After the match we stayed around took a few photo's outside and met two Celtic players and the Ambassoder of the club!I didn't do any shopping because it wasn't that type of trip, afterall it was the boyfriends Christmas present. It was a great weekend and I will definitely be back! 


X

Follow me on Bloglovin',Twitter, or contact me here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...