Monday, November 4, 2013

Nivea Daily Essentials - Express Hydration Primer


I have to apologize for the bad photo's! I've been taking them off my iPhone since the buttons are broke on my camera! But I will be getting that fixed soon and in the meantime I'll try find another decent camera to use. Few weeks ago I went into a pharmacy in my local shopping centre, they had great deals on Nivea products which were half price so I decided to pick up a few things while they were on offer, including this Express Hydration Primer! With the Winter months here I'm always looking for new skincare products. My skin sometimes feels dehydrated due to laziness of taking my makeup off with makeup wipes so I thought does primer would be some what decent for that! I wanted to give my readers a good review on this so I used this primer for about two weeks now. If you have oily skin like myself, then don't worry you can also use this too!

So this primer claims to:
Provide an even and smooth base for your makeup application and your makeup to stay put.
Absorbs instantly to it's light texture.
Uses an effective hydrator for long-lasting moisture and a soft skin feeling.

To be honest, I didn't think this was going to work well with my skin as I've mentioned I have oily skin, but because it was on offer I thought I would give it a go anyway and let my readers know my thoughts. It is slightly a thin rather than thick constincy which I'm not keen on but it spreads really well which means I don't have to use a lot of it. I know a lot of people that don't like a 'perfumed' smell from their skincare products but I do. It leaves a gorgeous smell and leaves my skin so soft. So far so good! I used this primer each time I was in work doing my 8-9 hour shifts. I am a big fan of this primer as it held my makeup on all day without it feeling greasy nor did it leave me with a shiney look. The joins of having oily skin! It is a great primer for day to day but I wouldn't use it on occassions or nights out as I would be wearing heavier makeup so I wouldn't know how long it would hold my makeup. I do recommend this product if your looking for a primer for day to day basis especially through the cold Winter months it will keep your skin hydrated. I will also pop up another post on some other Nivea products I've picked up so keep an eye out!

Have you tried this primer?
What's your favourite Nivea product?
x



Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter or contact me here

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this primer. I have the primer for sensitive skin (pink packaging) and it is my fave, essential for day to day wear. I also wore it recently on a night out and I was SO impressed with the results..my make-up was more or less the same as when I had first gone out, I had no shininess so I instantly new this was a cult product of mine.
    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely, I have nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog. Just nip over and take a look at my blogpost to answer the questions!
    xx

    www.northernlightsandlipsticks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...