Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Inglot Haul


YSM foundation 51 - €18
AMC gel liner 77 - €15
Lipstick - €13



So yet again I've been away from my blog and thought it has been way to long since I've done my last post! I haven't been up to much lately except for working and shopping! I have bought a lot of stuff recently which I really need to take a few snaps of to pop them up onto my blog! Anyway, here is some recent products I have bought from Inglot. 
It was my first time using all these products from Inglot so I wanted to try them out a few times before popping a haul/review up. I am a big fan of Inglot, they're quality of the products are amazing and they are so affordable! I have listed the products above but I haven't got the number of the lipstick but I'll be doing another post on this which I will include it then. The YSM foundation is a full coverage foundation which feels a bit heavy but not as heavy as other brands I have tried before. It gives a great coverage! The gel liner from Inglot are amazing the best gel liner I have used so far, I also use my brown gel liner to define my brows. The lipsticks lasts all day/night too, I rarely find myself applying more on a night out. Last week I graduated and recieved my Diploma in Professional Makeup Artistry! Woo! So yesterday before work I just HAD to take a trip to Inglot to sign up for my Pro Mua Card and of course I bought something with my lovely discount. I picked up an Amc body sparkles and the famous Duraline to go along with it, unfortunately I didn't take any photo's of the new products I've added to my makeup kit but I will do a post on them very soon! Inglot have also introduced some new sparkles to their range and they are stunning! I cannot wait until my next pay day to get more bits. I will be doing more posts including these products where I will do a more detailed description on them so be sure to keep an eye out!



Have you tried any Inglot products?
What are your thoughts?
x

Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter or contact me here

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried any Inglot make up, definitely going to try and order some soon! I love the look of that lipstick.x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get some pigments & duraline! They are amazing x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on graduating lovely!! :) That lipstick looks gorgeous

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually never tried any inglot stuff but the colour of that lippy looks lovely! Need to keep an eye out next time I'm in westfields! Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x