Monday, October 7, 2013

First Photoshoot

Make Up Artist: Elaine H
Hair : VanityX 
Location: VanityX Make Up Academy www.vanityx.ie

Hey girls, hope your all well. If you have me on Twitter you would no I had an accident two Saturdays ago and unfortunately hurt my hand. Cut it in two places, one needed paper stitches and I literally couldn't move my hand at all. I was out of work with it too which I was raging about as it was my last week on Kids floor, this week I'll be going back to the Ladies floor as I got a new contract. Anyway, my hand is getting much better and I can move it a lot more now so today is my last day off I decided to get back onto track with my new facebook page and blog! If you'd like to see makeup tutorials on theses looks let me know and I will definitely do them sometime next week.I was over the moon to signing onto my blog to see I have 196 followers on GFC! As a big thanks to my lovely followers once I hit 200 followers I'm going to do a giveaway so keep an eye out!

As some of you may know I qualified as a makeup artist which I'm over the moon about! A few weeks ago we recieved some of our images from our photoshoot. These are my Bridal, Black&White photography and Evening looks. The model I had was stunning as you can see which made it so easy to do her makeup! I'm delighted with the looks I came up with for my photoshoot because they suited her really well, which was a bonus. I'm still waiting on two images which are Era and Avant Garde.. I'm a bit nervous about how they turned out because I wasn't really prepared. I loved every minute of doing the photoshoot and I'm hoping to do some more soon to build up my portfolio! Once I recieve my next two images I will post them up on my blog to show you all! 

For bookings/enquiries you can contact me through email:
elainehmakeup@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. wow!! I hope you get better soon :(((
    But on the bright side, the makeup is amazing!! Just looking through the blog I can already see you are so good at makeup!! You've got a great eye and hand :) Keep it up!

    http://fashionqueen294.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still sore but it's healing.. I'm getting there :) thanks so much! :) x

      Delete
  2. These looks are stunning, I think the 2nd is my fav! Look forward to seeing more :D Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work hun! Hope your hand is healed, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x