Sunday, September 29, 2013

Liner & Statement Lips



Hey girls! Hope you all had a great week. I've been away from my blog yet again.. I've been working full time hours in work this week so it was impossible to try squeeze at least one post in between the crazy hours I have been working.. But it will be all well worth it come pay day cha chingggg. I haven't had the best week unfortunately I have had my ups and downs and thank god for my day off today I'm feeling much better and ready to start over. There are so many posts I use to update you all on which I haven't really been doing lately so I'm going to start back into my blog routine with a Makeup Tutorial post. It has been so so long since I've done one of these. Most of my makeup posts are day time looks so I'm going to be focusing on some night time makeup. So keep checking out my blog for some tips and tricks on achieving the looks I will be showing you!

Statement lips are big this Autum/Winter so I encourage you all to give it a go. This is my favourite look. I always opt for a brown/black smokey eye heading out on the town but I've always wanted to try something different. At the moment Deep Berry colours are the statement lips this season as I'm sure you are all aware.. but I have a much love for my Deep purple lipstick from MAC. I bought this a few months back. If you want to know how to acheive this look keep on reading! 

Face
Catrice Primer
Inglot YSM foundation in shade 51 
Catrice Transulcent setting powder
Maybeline Fit Me Concealer 15 under the eyes only.
MAC Mineralize skinfinish soft&gentle 
Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette- bronzer and blush

Eyes
MAC brulee all over the lid
MAC Cork contouring the eye
MAC Embark outer corner of the eye to darken it up
Inglot Gel Liner no.77
Benefit Bad Gal mascara

Lips
Pressed powder - lipstick will last longer
MAC Cyber

To check out my review I did on this lipstick click here


Love a statement lip?
What's your favourite lipstick?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing on your link in the BBloggers chat. Love finding fellow dublin bloggers. Your blog is fab. love your layout and in love with this statement lip. Perfect for autumn!!

    thefashionistaobserver.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull off this look so well, looks great on you xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! The lip is beaut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Lipstick, its my Birthday this weekend so I think Ill treat myself too it!

    Really enjoyed your blog, I have just started my own so check it out and follow me please x
    http://merakidublin.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this! It's really vampy- great for fall/winter!

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...