Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MAC MSF&Paint Pot

Hey girls! Sorry about the delay of this post today. The past two days I've tried uploading photo's on this and it's literally taking a half an hour to load one! If you have me on Twitter you probably seen me tweeting about this lol. Anyway I got my photo's loaded in the end yay! It was my first pay day from coming back off my holidays so I decided to treat myself, I went shopping on Sunday with my boyfriend and of course because I dragged him shopping I talked him into going to the pub after to watch a football match. I couldnt say no after I was dragging him back and forth into shops complaining that I couldn't get any nice tops! In the end the clothes I did buy I'm bringing back.. WHY can I not find any nice clothes?! All the new season is literally sold out but I'm planning on going shopping tomorrow since I've nothing left in my wardrobe after getting rid of tonnes of stuff the other day. Hopefully I will find a few things I like tomorrow! I had BT2 gift card and there was still some money left on it so I decided to spend the rest and picked up these two beauties!

I have the Mac Mineral Skinfinish in Gold Deposit a good while now and I absolutely love it! So I HAD to get another one. As you've read before I'm trying build up my makeup kit so I wanted all the basics to start out with. I am obsessed with highlighters, they make such a difference to your makeup and it gives an illusion of a structured cheekbone. MACs Soft&Gentle is a well known product to a lot of makeup artists and I guarantee you they have it in there kit. These photo's were taking off my iPhone so they don't do it any justice. It's a cream colour with a silver/gold pigment and believe me it looks amazing on! I only got this on Sunday and I have been using it since.

When it came to the Paint Pot I was stuck between Painterly and Constructivist. I honestly couldn't decide. Painterly acts as a base as well as a primer and you can use it on any skin type, which is very ideal for my makeup kit. I had my debs back in 2011 and I got my makeup done in MAC the makeup artist used Constructivist on my lid and I absolutely loved it. I have the whole list of products she used on me that day because I loved my makeup. I decided the best one to go for was Painterly because I'm starting out and I need all my basics in first. Unfortunately, she didn't have Painterly but I'm actually delighted I picked this up anyway. I have my Urban Decay primer and a lot of base shadows so that will do for my next pay day! 

These are stunning shades I'm delighted I picked them up. I was like a kid at Christmas in the MAC shop. I couldn't decide whether to get a new lipstick or eyeshadow for myself, I'm so happy I went for these two products. I literally want every Mineral Skinfinish and Paint Pot in EVERY colour! You might be able to tell from this post but I'm a huge lover of MAC. Hopefully one day I will be a MAC girl. Unfortunately, I've to wait a few weeks for my results from college, I'm dying to know how I did, but I will do another course to add to my C.V. I think it's time I start putting myself out there now so if I have any Irish readers I'm doing freelance makeup for any occasion debs,parties,etc. If you liked to see some images of work I've done feel free to leave me an email & I'll send them onto you!


What do you think of MSF&Paint Pots from MAC?
What's your favourite?
x

10 comments:

  1. Uh i love all products from MAC but this is one of my favorites! Lovely Blog :)

    Love ALine
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with MAC! thanks a mil :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have still not tried mac's mineralize skin finish!! :(

    love your blog! new follower!

    come and check out mine if you'd like to :) I have just posted my august faves :)

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get one next time! they're brilliant i'd really recommened getting this one first too. Than so much :) of course! Xx

      Delete
  3. I'm not really a Mac girl I've found that their products irritate my skin I like their lipsticks though! I'm glad your happy with your purchases. Feel free to check out my blog if you get the chance www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk
    Jess x

    Ps- how do you manage to write a little thank you underneath the comments ?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love Mac!lol Go into settings on the bottom right corner then click posts & comments, scroll down the end and you'll see comment form message :) x

      Delete
  4. I've never actually tried anything by Mac, nor am I big on eyeshadows, but I really love the look of the little paint pot you purchased! Lovely colour.
    tashaxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These paint pots from Mac act as a primer as well so it's a bonus! I only use this if I'm doing an all over brown smokey eye. I'd recommend getting Painterly if your trying one :) x

      Delete
  5. That paint pot looks AMAZING!! I'm big into neutral colors because they always look the most natural....Love the smokey eye you did as well for college work, looks great!

    Hope you get the chance to say hello on my blog, you might find a few MAC products that u love as well!

    http://bellefbeauty.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning! I used it last week going out i'm raging I never took any proper photo's! Going to do a makeup post on it soon tho:) Of course :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x