Friday, July 19, 2013

Naked Flushed Palette


Hey girls, finally the weekend is here and the sun is shining! Unfortunately for me I've to work all weekend but it is my birthday on Wednesday and I'm heading away next Sunday so I'm not too depressed that I've to work in this weather! Since I've changed my blog name I have noticed I can't see any of my old posts anymore, they're coming up on my blog but when I click onto them it's saying it doesn't exist, very annoying! So I thought I'd repost some posts that had the most views on just incase your searching through my blog and you can't seem to read them either. Does anyone know how I can get my old posts to appear on my blog again?



I have this palette a few months now and I have used it everyday since I've got it. My boyfriend bought it for me along with the Glinda palette for our two year anniversary. Amen't I so lucky? I spent ages in the Urban Decay shop deciding what I wanted.. I was stuck between the two The Great & Powerful palettes and this. I have seen this palette creeping up on my instagram and blogger a few times but I haven't read anything up about it. So I trusted my instinct on how amazing the palette looked. I was one happy girl coming out of that Urban Decay shop with a new eyeshadow palette, lipstick and a bronze palette to go along with it.  So as you can see, in the palette it contains bronzer, highlighter and blush. I love how the bronzer is matte and the highlighter & blush contains a silver pigment. It is more of a day time palette than night time as there light shades, the blush is a very natural rose pink and it compliments the bronzer and highlighter really well. Sometimes I find it hard to match up the right bronzers, blush and highlighters. I personally think they need to be similar as in light or dark and the same tone that will compliment really well. I mean if you think about it, you wouldn't wear a really dark bronzer bright rosey blushes and a really high pigmented highlighter! The look I always go for when it comes to bronzer, blush and highlighter is a natural look, it gives a flawless finish to your makeup. Having said that I do love a bit dark bronzer but only at night when I am heading out. I love how the three powders don't feel heavy and packed onto my face, there's nothing worse than wearing a bronzer & blush that feels like there's too much on. It is a nice and smooth texture which I love and it is perfect when applied on.
Overall, this is such an amazing palette with gorgeous shades. The packaging is definitely a bonus as it fits nice and snug in my handbag, the mirror is definitely a bonus for me as I never carry any mirrors around with me. It doesn't weight a tonne either and as you can see from the photo's it is thin. The palette cost just €26 which I thought was a really good price for the quality of the palette, where could you go wrong? 
I am a big lover of Urban Decay palettes and any other products they do,
if you have any recommendations let me know!
Have you tried this palette? What are your thoughts?
x

11 comments:

  1. these shades are very pretty :)

    sparkleousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, I'm obsessed with cheek/contour products x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks like my cup of tea. I didnt know they had released a blusher palette. *adds to wishlist*


    Justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks gorgeous! great blog hunny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous! I'm desperate to try this :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it! its amazing x

      Delete
  6. i love the highlight shade, it look so pretty! following <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The highlight is my fave, its so pigmented! x

      Delete
  7. This is such a pretty palette, I wish I had picked it up to be honest.
    Amy xx
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the bronzer <3

    Blog: www.jo-belle23.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...