Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bloglovin'



Hey girls. I'm sure many of you have seen a lot of talk about Google Reader and switching to Bloglovin' At the start I didn't really understand what was going on, I was reading posts and things on google saying that you'll loose all your followers. The whole reason for Google Reader going is the new Google+ and personally I'm not a fan of the new layout. So bascially whats going to happen is when you sign into your blog your followers have disappeared, which is pretty crap! But thank god for Bloglovin' you can easily import all your favourite blogs onto the site. If you don't have Bloglovin' I recommend you set one up! Nearly every blogger has a Bloglovin' button on their blog,   
First, I didn't see the point in having it but after I got use to the site I am literally addicted. It's great for finding new blogs and expanding your own. 

Whats so great about Bloglovin'? You can download the app onto your iPhone and all your favourite bloggers will pop on a 'timeline' as such.. with their new posts. So instead of opening up the laptop trying to remember the URL links of people's blog, you have them all on the same site! I've come across amazing blogs on Bloglovin' that I wouldn't have found myself.

If your on Bloglovin' please let me know and I will follow you! I have my Bloglovin' button on the right hand side of my blog, I would greatly appreciate the follow! If you haven't set up a Bloglovin' click here to do so. To import all your favourite blogs click here

Check out my blog tomorrow for a new makeup tutorial!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...