Wednesday, April 10, 2013

OOTN | Yellow Mellow



I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I have blogged, doesn't actually feel that long! Although I constantly check my own blog and others it dawned on me until I read the date on my last post, woops. Well the whole month of March I have been a busy bee.. With year one of college coming to and end I have been trying to get my record of experience book finished, studying for my dental exam, typing up assignments ( which are still in process) and working at the weekend. Yes, it's been quite hectic. But I am sooo excited to be finished in three weeks time, yay! As I have had such a break from blogging I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I'm not sure about you but when I want to write a post I usually take the photo's of whatever I want to blog about upload them and write about it straight away. From reading a lot of 'Blogging Tips' I came across a lot of bloggers that take their photo's in bulk.. I love taking photo's and I am pretty sure if I set out a day of 'photography' I'm sure I'll get some decent photo's. Anyways.. I would love to hear from my readers on how they manage their blog, I really want to become more organised!
Last weekend I headed out to town with my boyfriend and a few of his friends. Usually I'm a bit sceptical about going into town for a night out because you always have to be on your guard for any trouble. But it was a great night, everyone was in a good mood and it was one of the best nights out.
A lot of the photo's are just us the nightclub very drunk so I'm not too keen on uploading them onto my blog, maybe if I ever look half decent in them! I had purchased a dress for this night but when I tried it on it wasn't the best so as it was pay day Friday I went shopping and came across this gorgeous yellow dress from Topshop
Topshop is way to pricey for my liking even though I absolutely love the clothes but to my delight this dress was €49. Some may say it still is expensive but for that price in Topshop I personally think it's really good.
I love love love the detail in this dress, the material, the colour and the cut out sides in the front and back really make it different. As this was such an impulse I'm definitely going to wear it again and bring it with me on holidays. It's a gorgeous bright colour which was a nice break from all the dark colours!
Oh how I love Spring/Summer. I also took a few snaps of my makeup so I will write a post about it very soon! 


10 comments:

  1. Love this dress on you. You look great!!! Check out my latest blog post on empties. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! loved that post, can't wait to see the ones you have lined up!:) xx

      Delete
  2. hey there u've got a gr8 blog. want to follow eachother??? if so follow me and let me know i'll follow back for sure.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow dress look great on you! Wanna follow each other? Plz let me know :)

    xoxo Klara
    http://kleinklara2h.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course, following your blog:) xx

      Delete
  4. thnx for following.. followed u back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is beautiful - I've been looking for a yellow dress for a Wedding I'm going to!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) Topshop have gorgeous dresses in at the moment. They have the exact same one but without the cut out sides! Xx

      Delete
  6. Pretty dress, love the colour :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...