Wednesday, March 13, 2013

That Fresh Feeling..


Today I want to show you all the skincare products I like to use and some new products I've picked up.
 I have been using the Garnier Fresh Essentials toner and cleansing milk for quite awhile now. It makes my skin healthy and a clear appearance. I like a fresh smell when I'm applying any type of skin care products instead of a 'smelly' fragrance.I used to have very bad skin because I do wear a lot of makeup so I wanted to look after my skin a bit more. Afterall, it's how you get that flawless look. Often creams and toners can dry my face out even more but these don't! I buy them time after time and still impressed with good results. The Johnson&Johnson holiday skin I have used before and with these products that claim they'll give you a gorgeous natural looking tan, I don't really fall for it. But this product actually works! After 3 or 4 days of applying onto my skin I was left with a light natural tan. Since I'm going away I want to get some sort of prep before I  go because I really don't want to be like a ghost going over, my boyfriend gets a dark tan after just one day of sitting in the sun and I don't really want to be put to shame! So I've decicded to buy this again and use it up until I go on holidays, considering doing a cheeky sunbed too. I know they have their pros and cons but one or two before I go won't hurt.. well hopefully! For body moisturiser I have been using Nivea soft, this moisturier is simply amazing. It has a thick texture that drys quickly once applied to the skin and leaves you with a nice fresh fragranc and ultra soft skin. Lastly, I have hear of Lacura face moisturier from a friend and my sister. This is from Aldi, now I'm sure when you hear Aldi your probably thinking I'd never buy any creams out of there. Well I first thought that until I was introduced with this, my friend was using it and I could not believe how soft her skin was. It was like baby skin, imagine having that baby skin feeling on your face? Imagine how well would your makeup turn out. I had to go get this product, I was on the look out for a good face moisturiser anyway since I just used the Nivea for the time being. I used it straight away, it has a thick texture but when it's applied it becomes more creamy which makes it more easy to spread. So far I am impressed with it, I'll do a proper review of this product after a few uses.
If your looking for those fresh type of feeling skincare products well these are definitely ones I recommend!
Have you tried any of these? what are your thoughts?
If anyone has tried sunbeds before I'd love to hear your thoughts, as it will be my first time.

x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine! :)

    Thanks so much for the comment on my post, so sorry for the late reply :( I didn't have any time to update
    my blog since starting work. I really appreciate your comment <3 Love your blog to girlie! following it right now :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x