Monday, March 11, 2013

Review | Rimmel Exaggerate



Reading through my makeup posts I noticed people asking what eyeliner I use so I thought I'd just dedicate a whole post to this amazing liquid eyeliner! As you can tell by the photo's I have gotten great use out of this eyeliner, it's the best liquid eyeliner I've used. Usually I like to change my eyeliners around but when I do nothing compares to this. You may think you wouldn't get as many uses by looking at the bottle but you'll be surprised how long this actually lasts. The brush is a perfect size because you can achieve thin or thick layers of eyeliner so easily, I don't like using thin brushes because I find myself constantly applying the eyeliner on and I hate the feeling of too much on. The best thing about this eyeliner is that it lasts all day and night without any fixing. I've come across eyeliners we're they've smudged off and a liquid eyeliner isn't something you'd like to fix especially if your on a night out! I think it costs roughly €6 not too sure, but I know it's cheap enough. I really recommend you try this out! 
I'm wearing this eyeliner in a lot of my posts so here are a few links to check out how I wear it!
Xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely review hun! I'd definitely give this a try! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this is a great product really! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...