Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mac | 'Mini' Haul..


Blogging twice today, I am on a roll! I thought I would do a small post to show you what I will be blogging about this week. I haven't bought myself Mac makeup in soo long so after Christmas, I went on a mad shopping spree buying new clothes and of course I had to treat myself to some new makeup sure why not?! I have been after the Mineralised Skinfinish in 'Gold Deposit' I have always wanted to get this as I see it everywhere on Blogger and Youtube. I picked up two new lipsticks 'Cyber' which is a satin formula and it is a dark purple colour, it is perfect for nights out. And 'Haute Altitude' which is a new liptick in a pinky colour, I was in need of a new daytime lipstick, it is in an amplified creme formula which is my favourite. I picked up a new lip liner which will go with many of the lipsticks I own in the colour 'Dervish' It's a similar colour to 'Haute Altitude' and it goes really well together. I wear a pretty dark foundation as I wear dark tan, not really dark but to some it would be considered dark so I got the Pro Longwear concealer in Nc35 just for the T-Zone to reduce any oily patches.
Also, in my last post I have mentioned I have no 'New Year Resolution' as I never really stick by them. But finally I have came to something more realistic, since I have this blog a year now, I haven't put in 100% effort into it.. So I have decided as my New Years Resolution I am going to blog at least three times a week and put a more effort into it. I greatly appreciate my lovely followers for sticky around my blog. Check out my review on the lipstick 'Cyber' tomorrow. 
Have you bought anything from Mac lately? What is your favourite Mac product(s)?

x

2 comments:

  1. I want to buy more Mac products their so good :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime I see someone blog about a Mac product I want it! lol xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x