Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Benefits POREfect Radiance





Whilst browsing through Debenhams website last week I took a sneaky look through Benefits collection. I never buy much from Benefit, a few mascara's here and there but not too often as it is way out of my price range! Although Mac can be a bit pricey, it is a little bit cheaper than Benefit. When I have extra money in my pocket I do like to splash out and try something from Benefit. I came across amazing sets they have at the moment at great prices, at the time I had no money so unlucky for me I didn't get any of them. 
I first heard of Benefits new Porefessional cream and I wanted to see what all the hype was about it. So I was delighted I came across this little set on the website. 
The set includes the Porefessional cream, eye cream and facial emulsion. 
To be honest, when I first seen the set I was all eye's on the Porefessional as I knew exactly what it was for. I knew that the other creams in the set were some sort of face creams but I didn't take much notice.
When I got this set I had a read of it and I have to say I was impressed for just costing me €12.50! And no delivery was a bonus, yay!

Packaging:
I know it's  a bit late with Christmas gone but it is a perfect little gift for someone, even a birthday! It's not all plastic packaging, the creams come in a clear case with a zip that you can keep. It is a perfect size for your bag and you can pop lipglosses, mascara's into it as well! When it was delivered it was well wrapped so the box wasn't damaged during shipping. I hate getting damaged boxes delivered to me!

The POREfessional:
So what does the cream do?
It minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin.
I wouldn't say I have tonne of pours, I do get the odd few but a smoother skin appearance is definitely what I am after! It comes in a squeezy tube to get all the last bits out! 

It's Potent! Eye Cream:
It works wonders on the delicate skin around the eye area. It fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter younger-looking eyes.
I am never too pushed on buying eye cream as I don't have dark circles around my eyes but I was pleased to see the set comes with it so I could try it out. It comes in a glass packaging. 

Triple Performing Facial Emulsion:
SPF 15 PA++ hydrates, protects & comforts the skin with an oil free, lightweight formula. It contains exclusive tri-radiance complex to help develop the skin's reserves of water. Also comes in glass packaging!


This is not a review, I just wanted to show you what the set included, what the creams are for and that I am just really excited to try it out! I will do a review on this about a week or two of trying it out, as I won't get immediate results straight away.. well I will see anyway! The descriptions I have mentioned of these come at the back the box. This is another reason why I love Benefit cosmetics. On the packaging of everything they tell you what it is for and how to apply. Like a little makeup lesson! I have came across amazing sets from Benefit the pass month, I want them all! 

Have you picked up any sets from Benefit over the past month?
Which is your favourite?
X

4 comments:

  1. I love Porefessional it's brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot go a day without the Porefessional! I might try out It's Potent! too sometime. My under eye dark circles are getting slightly out of hand.

    Nice to see an Irish blogger like me :)

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I have used it everyday now since I got it! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...