Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap


I have been constantly on the look out for a good face wash as I haven't found the perfect one for my skin type. Awhile back my sister gave me this Clinique face wash because she picked the wrong one up and it did nothing for her skin whatsoever. It is a liquid formed substance which I thought was really weird when I first used it but massaging it into my face it became soapy and had a lathery feel to it. The only thing that was putting me of using this was that it is for oily skin and I would consider my skin to be drier than oily. I gave it a try and I mainly focused massaging it into my T-zone and cheeks as these parts are mostly oily. 

After washing it off my face felt so fresh and soft, I was very impressed. I suffer from bad blemishes on my cheeks, forehead and around my mouth. After two or three uses of this product my face looked so clear. Others had started to notice how fresher and healthier my skin looked. I am not too sure about how much this product cost as I didn't buy it myself but I would be pretty sure it is not cheap! The prices of Clinique would be my only downfall. They are expensive because of the good ingredients they use to make the products, so it is worth the price you are paying. Splashing out on a really high end product is worth it!

I would highly recommend this Clinique face wash and the brand itself! The price is way above my budget on what I would spend on facial products as I only work part - time, so each week I am going to put a bit of money by and save up for a Clinique moisturizer.
If you can't afford it either Christmas is just around the corner! They do great sets for great prices so why not save some money up or ask for it as a gift? Clinique will definitely be on my Christmas list this year! 


3 comments:

  1. Great review, Ive never tried any clinique products before.

    Ella xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! they're really good:) Xx

      Delete
  2. I use Clinique 7 day scrub and would never use anything else again! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...