Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Love For Bags..

Judging from anyone's blog you can tell what they mostly love.. and as you can tell by my blog title 'My Love For..' I write about everything I love but one thing I have a crazy obsession with are handbags. I literally cannot get enough of them, I have so many bags but there's always that one I am glued to for my 'everyday' bag. I mean everyone has one and I think it's nearly a comfort kinda thing? I loved my black patent Paul's Boutique bag my mam bought me for my birthday I have used it every single day since I've got it but unfortunately due to the bad quality these handbags are the bag is literally falling apart. Safe to say I am heartbroken I have to get rid of it! Nearly day by day something falls off or snaps.. Today I went shopping with my mam as she wanted to start her Christmas shopping we had a look in H&M and I noticed they got this gorgeous black handbag back in! The first time they came into the shop they were all sold out, my sister also went mad about it & we've had our eye on it everytime we walked into the shop. Today I walked by and had a look, and to my surprise my mam offered to buy it for me! I was over the moon because I hadn't got the money to invest in a new bag and I was thinking to myself just to stick to my fallen apart Paul's Boutique bag! I then copped on every single bag I own my mam has bought for me, in the past 3 years of me working I have never actually bought a bag? So weird. But my mam has great taste, I don't think she even realizes! 

Photo from My Instagram.

I love the shape of this bag because it's easier to find things, it is so annoying when your rooting through a bag everytime you look for your purse or phone. I prefer bags that have bought straps and handles because it's versatile. The zip on it is not stiff and it won't get caught in the material inside, seriously hate when that happens! It's good genuine material that seems like it will last long and not crack or rip. The gold studs is a bonus! I absolutely love anything with studs or spikes, it's biker/glamorous kind of style. The bag also comes in a really light cream colour with silver studs and zip but I prefer the black because it will go lovely with a biker jacket & knitted jumpers! Perfect for winter. Personally I think the cream colour would be nicer in the summer but that's just my opinion! With Christmas coming around handbags are a really good gift I love getting new bags & purses sure who doesn't? Eventually I will come around to doing a handbag collection and how I store them. Bags can take up a lot of room so I have sussed out a handy way of storing them so watch this space! 
x


3 comments:

  1. That bag is gorgeous! Love the studs.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh this is gorgeous!! Defo going on my christmas list! xxx

    emilyjaneosborne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg i bought this bag the other week!!

    I love it! Sat on my desk here at work at the moment :D

    albmakeupemporium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x