Thursday, August 16, 2012

What I wore yesterday.

Yesterday I had a chilled out day, got my nails done and that was it.
It was also miserable so I wanted to wear something comfy, usually I would go for converse and cotton bottoms but I opted for this look as I had to step out of the house for a bit. Usually I wear tan but I'm slowly trying
not to wear it nearly everyday so I'm a bit on the pale side in these photo's...




I do apologize for the crappy photo's bad timing of the day to get good photo's, so I'll try my best to do them earlier for better light,etc.. I absolutely love this jumper it's so soft and comfortable to wear I don't really like wearing tops or jumpers that come up to my neck that far but because the jumper is soft it doesn't bother me.
My fave bit is the back, I love how it's cut at the back and the long back and short front.
For makeup I wore light foundation, contoured, lipgloss & winged eyeliner.







3 comments:

  1. We have the same Vans sneakers.. Lol
    Beautiful jumper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper, you have an amazing taste!
    Maybe you could check out my blog and follow me? I've followed you x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x