Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Latest Trends - Studs


Personally, I think my fashion sense has completely changed since I've started in my new job and mostly down to buying so much too! I have a new serious addiction to buying clothes it's not even healthy! My wardrobe is caving in with so much stuff I've to do a clear out nearly twice a week it's crazy but from a little help from my sister sorted it out and I can definitely see my clothes better woo! I've always loved fashion and reading fashion magazines, blogs etc., but have never really made a proper effort with myself in matching clothes. I'm stuck in a rut of buying plain clothes, basically I'm getting bored with my own style and I want to tweek it up a little! Make it more fun and polished looking. I so envy all you fashion bloggers who post flawless outfits ( very jealous:( )

 So instead of wishing and saying 'I must buy that' 'I have to get that outfit' I'm just going to get out of my comfort zone and try different style until I find the best one that suits me and that I feel most comfortable in. I'm absolutely loving the 'stud trend' and these few things I picked up I love! I've had my eye on these shoes ages now, I'm always walking by things saying 'i love this' 'i'll get it again' So my next trip into Penneys I said to myself 'I'll get them now because if I don't I'll come in again, they'll be gone & I'll be raging! Mostly I go for rounded shaped flat shoes so again going out of my comfort zone getting these pointy ones! They feel a bit not me when I tried them on but then fell in love with them!

When this denim shirt caught my eye I could not walk past it, it was a must have! I mean it's denim?! Which is another huge hit for this Autumn.. and studs? All I can say is i love it! I love the soft fabric that it is, and the dark washed out look. Perfect for wearing in the Winter to college with a long sleeve top, black leggings & my black patent doc martens.  You can never go wrong with a denim shirt, they are always in fashion and a big must have in your wardrobe. I would highly advise to get them now as they go very quick!

These black leggings are my fave! I love the different shapes of the studs and that they're gold and silver so I'm stuck with a silver or gold. I paired these up with a black top gold jewellry and gold heels when I went for a few drinks with my family at the weekend. Raging I didn't take any photo's because it was really nice outfit and I will definitely wear it again, when I will I'll be sure to take some photo's. They can also be worn casual to which I love. Again, great for Autumn and Winter!

Top Tips- I have been saying this to all customers in work.. get all your basics in for the Autumn & Winter now! They're always harder to find through the winter and all the nicer clothes are coming into the shops now. The likes of coats, boots, cardigans, everything! I have already started and next I'll be buying my basic long cardigans! 


x

12 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of studded things at the moment, love those shoes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the shoes from?? Great post love studs! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love studs! I actually studded some shorts & flats recently<3

    xoxo Thania
    juicydailyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving stud trend as well so much so I ordered some off eBay to do some DIY projects!

    Confessionsfromundertheduvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister is a littlr rocker-chic so both of us can't live without studs and spikes. Sometimes we DIY it.
    Yeah, me too when it comes to clothes shopping, i just buy everything because I think I never knew when I'll be going there again, and it will be gone on my next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love this post! its great, im a total girlie girl, with a huge love for vintage but i've gone totally out of my comfort zone recently opting for the more grunge look! love the shoes aswell!

    would love if you could check out my blog!
    http://belle-glamour.blogspot.co.uk/

    thankyou so much!
    becky
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that shirt!! Denim and studs look totally good together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm in a similar position right now, like i'll say 'yeah, i'd love to wear that' but then never do, its always jumers and leggings and so i'm trying to step out a bit more right now by buying a few new bits.
    hope your attemots go well.
    speak soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...