Monday, May 7, 2012

Just a little update..


Yesterday was my last day working in Pavers as I've got a new job in H&M which I'm really excited about! I was delighted to find these gorgeous flowers and lovely card waiting for me in the job from the girls. I absolutely love them, very girly (like myself!) I start work in H&M this Thursday, it will be my induction day. H&M has always been my favourite shop, I love the clothes they're such great quality for the cheap price! When I applied for the job online I didn't even think I'd get a call but fortunately I did and I was extremely happy. So after a phone interview and a round of two interviews I was offered the job. I don't do a lot of shopping hauls and ones which I did you would have already seen I buy my clothes from H&M so expect more hauls and outfit posts. Hope you all had a lovely weekend! 


Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation review post coming tomorrow!
x

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job :) Wish i worked at h&m i love the shop! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks:) yeah they've gorgeous clothes! xx

      Delete
  2. I would work there just for the discount and the clothes! Love :))

    Katie
    Belle De Jour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nearly every person I told the first thing they said was discount!haha xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Wish you the best of luck :)
    I'm excited for more fashion posts, especially from H&M (I love it!).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I'll have some up this week hopefully! xx

      Delete
  4. love your blog hun!

    wud love if u cud follow me back?

    http://glitzbeautyglamour.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! following yours to hun:) xx

      Delete
  5. congratulations for your new venture ! :o)

    Love,
    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, that's so sweet...good luck on your new job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...