Sunday, April 22, 2012

OOTD..

Hey girls! Hope you had a lovely weekend. I haven't been able to do any posts since Tuesday unfortunately as I've been very busy, anyway, I'm back in swing and have lots of exciting posts coming. I would really love to hear from all my lovely readers on what type of posts you like to read? Recently, I have been addicted to reading week in photo's & outfit posts and I've been thinking of starting posts about my weeks and more on outfits. I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to comment. I'm brutal when it comes to trying to take proper pictures of outfits and editing so I would really appreciate if anyone has suggestions or whatever. So for the time being bare with my crapy photo's until I find a better way! 






Since I've got a lot of lovely comments about my converse in my other posts I decided to outfit posts about my converse! This is what I'm wearing today, it's so comfy & casual. I love wearing blazers with converse I think it makes the outfit look real edgy but also trendy. Adding a scarf or jewellery to your outfits brings it all together. I decided to go with the scarf today as it's pretty cold and raining all day :( So please comment or send an email ( check in contact ) on posts you love to read most or what you'd like to see in my blog. It's much appreciated! 





21 comments:

  1. wonderful outfit,love the color of your converse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. When I first got it,i had no clue what i'd wear with it but it goes with loads!x

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit, loving the converse! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveeee your converse i really need to order some! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) they go with everything i love them! x

      Delete
  5. oohh id love for you to blog about how to accessorize with your outfit. im really bad at that. so it would help :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit!! :D

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blazer and your converse! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit real casual

    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...