Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oh I love suprises..


First of all I just want to say a  big thanks to all my lovely readers who have followed my blog! I've reached 100 followers which I'm excited about, I'm so happy you all enjoy reading it! I've been having such horrible days lately and feeling really down. But today my mam surprised me with this big beautiful BT2 bag! I was very excited and shocked. It was suppose to be for my birthday but she decided to give it to me now! 



You either love or hate Paul's Boutique bags & I'm one of those who love them! I think the reason most people don't like them is because there are so many people with them but then again you'll find more people wearing the same Penneys blouse as you then having a Pauls Boutique bag.. well that is my personal thought on it! I have had my eye on this shape bag for so long now, I love the shape, short handles & studs. 





I love that the charms are black & white, I love the bows,hearts and pearls it goes so well. A lot of the charms on the bags can be very colourful, but I love how this is neutral. It makes the bag look smart and sophisticated and well look really well with a skinny jeans & heels! I am thrilled with my lovely surprise, I'm so so lucky!





7 comments:

  1. Aw it's lovely, that is so nice of you mum :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun! I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award! :) Check it out! :) http://sophiedoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/blog-award.html Love the bag! I have the Sacha bag in black! love them :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x