Monday, April 2, 2012

Makeup Brush Holder




On Friday myself and my lovely boyfriend went to Ikea. 
I'm currently changing my room around but first I wanted to get some storage boxes and other bits. I have tonnes of stuff sitting around my little room which really annoys me! I picked up a few black and white boxes with a floral design on them and storage dividers you can slot into your chest of drawers. What I really wanted to get was a makeup brush holder, something pretty that would look nice sitting on top of my chest of drawers. I picked up this white flower pot & sand. 



I placed the sand in the bottom so my makeup brushes would stand better in it. It's also quite tall so I put a lot of sand in it so my brushes would peep up over the top! The sand comes in other colours but I opted for white although I was tempted to go for pink(as usual) but I am now glad I chose white.



The flower pot cost me around 6 euro & the sand was 70 cent I think? One bag was enough as I still have some left over! Now that I had my makeup brush holder, I wanted to get a clear jar to put my bobbins and grips. I am forever losing my bobbins and grips around the house so I picked up this clear jar that cost me 8 euro.



8 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a makeup brush holder just like this!

    Love your blog..now a follower :) would love if you could check out mine and follow if you like it!

    http://prettylittlepeggy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Following your blog too :) x

      Delete
  2. Awww that's a lovely idea :) It looks really decorative as well
    Great blog :)
    www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the design at the top, wouldn't think it was a flower pot with the brushes and palette in it! Thank you glad you like it :) x x

      Delete
  3. Such a creative idea! It looks so fab :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brush holder! I might try it out :) great post xo

    http://fubtabulous.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...