Friday, March 30, 2012

Top 5 Mac Lipsticks



Today I'm showing you my top favourite Mac Lipsticks. I'm such a big fan of Mac make up and I love Mac lipsticks. As most of you all know mac lipsticks cost 17.50  They stay on all day and don't need to be touched up a million times during the day! Top Tip: Apply a compact powder on your lips before applying lipstick & lipgloss. 
 Mostly I'd wear Playing Koi & Hue during the day, as you can see I've not much left. Playing Koi is a pinky nude colour and it goes really well with any colour eyeshadow. Hue is a glaze pink colour, I like to wear this lipstick when I'm wearing a glowy, bronzey make up look. Viva Glam V is another lipstick I'd wear during the day, this shade is something I wouldn't wear that often only for the fact I'm always wearing pinks and nudes which I'm most comfortable wearing. This lipstick however, has a shimmer to it, it's a darker pink, which I wouldn't have worn before. I have came out of my shell and wore this lipstick a few times, It's a gorgeous colour and goes really well with warm brown eyeshadows. 
Lady Danger is a gorgeous matte red lipstick, I absolutely love this! I also use a red lip liner and apply it all over my lip and then apply the red lipstick on top so it stays on all night. Great for going out at night!
Viva Glam 2 is my favourite nude lipstick to wear going out at night, it's a glaze lipstick and I also have a Mac lipgloss to wear on top but unfortunately I've no idea where it's gone or what it's called! And as you can see, somehow this lipstick broke! 


From Left to Right my favourite lipsticks are: Viva Glam VViva Glam 2Lady DangerPlaying Koi and Hue. There are so many gorgeous Mac lipsticks I am dying to get my hands on! I think my next buy will be Impassioned and Creme Cup. I've seen these two all over Youtube and Blogger, Impassioned is such a gorgeous vibrant pink and Creme Cup looks similar to Playing Koi but since I'm running out of that I might as well try something different & similar.

I would love to hear your favourite Mac lipstick, please leave a comment and I will look them up! As I said I'm a huge fan of Mac & love love love the lipsticks.

13 comments:

  1. I love MAC lipsticks! :)
    My favourite has to be Angel! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog :)
    This post is great I love reading about lipsticks!
    Please follow my blog if you like it :) Prettylittlelives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Me too I've read a few recently & then had an urge to do one myself!
      I'm following your blog :) x

      Delete
  3. I've still yet to get a mac lipstick! I think I'll get one when my next student loan comes in haha I've always loved the look of Hue! What one would you recommend for a first timer? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! especially with a lipgloss on top, I'd recommend going for a light pink lipstick, something you could wear everyday. Hue is a really popular one:) x x

      Delete
    2. thanks for the advice! I think I'm definitely going to start with hue :) xxx

      Delete
    3. Your welcome:) Hue is a great one to start off, I always build up my collection by going into Mac and getting one thing each week or so! X x

      Delete
  4. Lady Danger looks lovely! I'll have to give that one a try! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous on, definitely a must have! x

      Delete
  5. I love playing koi and Hue. deffinitely the kind of shades I normally go for :) I followed. x chloemuffin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my most fave, nearly running out of them!
      Thank you :) x

      Delete
  6. hue is my fave lipstick that one is my holy grail and i will buy it and buy in and buy it till the day i die. love your other lipsticks to i also have cream cup and dont like it on my lips but its a beatiful colour mine melted though.
    nice blog xx

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x