Thursday, March 15, 2012

Penneys Haul

Recently I did some shopping as I was in serious need of new clothes and while I was Penneys, which is known as Primark in the Uk, I also picked up accessories. In my eyes it's important to add some accessories to outfits. It makes outfits look so much better and more finished look.. I didn't pick up much as this was the last shop I came to and broke my bank in previous shops! Here is what I picked up anyway... 





Earrings- 3 Euro
Ring- 3 Euro
Necklace- 3 Euro
Bun- 1.50 Euro

I love ear rings, but I personally think that big,droopy earrings don't suit me at all but these are a great length and I will definitely get a good wear out of theses. I'm soo happy Penneys now do Small,Medium and Large rings. I have tiny little fingers and I find it so hard to get these type of rings to fit. I love the coral colour and the shape. I quickly swiped up this necklace, plain and simple, I love the shape and I love long necklaces they always look so pretty with blouses and just plain top and cardigans. Long necklaces can transform an outfit! I also picked up the hair bun, I constantly wear my hair down all the time so I'd like to do something different with it. I decided to get one of these and get practising on how to use it. If anyone has any tips please comment! 



Love,
Elaine xo

14 comments:

  1. Pennies is such a cute name, a lot of people in the UK call it Primarni haha! Would love to know how that hair bun turns out, I know a lot of people use them but they dont look easy.

    Jamie-Lee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know I wonder why its called Primark in the UK and Penneys in Ireland its odd! once I find out how I'll put up a post showing how:) x

      Delete
  2. Love the colour of the ring! Pennies is such a lovely name for Primark haha!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything that's a coral colour:) Yeah haha! x

      Delete
  3. You've brought some lovely stuff hun, love the first pair of earrings :)
    I work in Primark in England and haven't come across some of those :-( jealous haha :)

    Love Zoe :-)

    http://zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're gorgeous on too. These are only knew in so they'll probably get them in over in England as well :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love the earrings they look like Topshop ones!

    The Fashion Skeleton!

    ***  Please check out my TOPSHOP giveaway ***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always seem to have replicates of stuff from RI and Topshop its great!haha

      Delete
  5. I absolutely LOVE those earrings I neeeed them , haha ;)

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.com
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog! These accessories are so cute and at such a low price! Argh i'm really jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x