Friday, March 2, 2012

OOTD

Happy Friday everyone! 
Since my lack of blogging last week i'm trying my best to make up for it.
I really wanted to do Outfit Of The Day posts but as I mentioned in one of my posts a lot of things came up so I couldnt get around to doing so.
So this weekend I'm going to update you all what I've doing,wearing, etc.

Today I'm in work unfortunately:( from 5-9 so I'll be wearing my work uniform and i'm not obviously going to post about that because it's pretty boring! This outfit I'm showing you all is what I wore last Thursday but if i wasnt in work today I would have worn it again today as I wouldn't have much plans either way..




I took these pictures off my phone because I had no idea where my camera was and i was in a bit of a rush! Oh and please excuse the mess in the background also! 
This is one of my fave outfits, it's casual and so comfy.
Ok sooo...
My blouse is from Penneys(Primark) it cost 19 Euro
White Sleeveless top H&M it cost 4.95
My jeans are from Zara 19.95
Scarf Dunnes Stores 6 Euro
Beige ankle boots with two buckles Penneys 20 Euro


My pandora bracelet! Not a great picture but thought I'd show you all as I wear this everyday! I recieved this as a birthday present for my 18th and I absolutely love it
On the left hand side is a love heart with a pink diamond in the middle which my boyfriend got for me. The pink one with the flowers I got from my mam and dad when they were away. Next to that is my star sign and beside that is my birth stone.
So basically all my charms have a meaning to it!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Love,

Ellie xo

5 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...