Friday, March 2, 2012

Naked Palette Tutorial

I've always wanted to a makeup tutorial and show you all my makeup I wear daily! So i've finally gotten around to doing so and I hope you enjoy:) I love the Naked Palette by Urban Decay, I have used it almost everyday since I've bought it. This look is an every day time look I wear a lot, it's a neutral look which i really love. Keep reading and I'll show you how to do it :) 


What you need for this look: 


  • Mac studio fix fluid foundation Nc35
  • Mac mineralize skin finish Medium Plus
  • Naked Palette 1
  • Urban Decay primer potion Original
  • Mac Fleur Power
  • Urban Decay supercurl curling mascara
  • Rimmel eyeliner pencil
  • Mac Hue lipstick


As you can see here it's a light neutral look it would be a really great day time look for the summer also! Usually i wear liquid eyeliner but some days i like to leave out the liquid eyeliner but you can either use pencil or liquid eyeliner whatever suits you!

Step one: Apply your foundation which ever one you use, I used Mac Nc35. To apply my foundation I used sigma brush SS187. I then lightly brushed Mac mineralize skin finish all over my face and on my neck with my sigma brush SS150.

Step two: Apply a primer all over your lid and under your lower lash line so the eyeshadow will stick better and last all day. Next apply Sin from the Naked palette all over the lid with a flat brush I used sigma SS252. I then used the same brush and highlighted  under my brow with Virgin. Using Naked take a smudge brush,the one i used is SS239 and pat down on your lid.

Step three: Now that you have your base and highlighter, take a pencil brush the one I used is sigma SS219 and applied Buck in my crease and on my lower lash line. After lightly applying  buck I took a blending brush sigma SS224 and blended it all over the lid and to as far as my brow bone.

Step four: Take a pencil eyeliner and apply in waterline and on the top lash line very carefully, for this step make sure your pencil eyeliner is peared and has a pointy tip. This makes it easier to apply. Now apply your mascara.

Step five: Using Hoola by Benefit apply this starting at the top of your ear to the corner of your lip as a guide line. Then apply Fleur Power by Mac to the apple of your cheeks using sigma SS150. Now applying a light suttle lipstick Hue by Mac.




And there you have it! a nice light beige look using the Naked Palette one. I have this palette so long and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it. My other favourite product is the Mac studio fix fluid, it is expensive but since Ive started using it I can't go back to any other foundation. It stays on all day and looks flawless everytime i wear it. I hope you like this look as much as I do! (pictures aren't great at the moment but they will get better)

Love,

Ellie Xo

6 comments:

  1. Love the makeup! You have great skin and eyebrows :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) glad you like it!:) Trying to grow out my eyebrows at the moment hardest thing to do haha!
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I really need 2 get the naked pallette! Im looking to try a new foundation, i was thinking of trying mac. Do you think they are worth a try?
    pinkylorren.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you:) its definitely a must! i've used it everyday since i bought it the colours are gorgeous!
    since i've started using mac foundation theres no way i'd go back to any other! it's expensive but its well worth it. it has great coverage and i have to say my skin has been in better condition it lasts all day and night i love it. go into the mac counter and they'll ask u what skin type you have and what type of colour you'd like and also ask for a tester before you buy it. They usually give you one but just incase they don't!

    Hope this helps! let me know how you get on :)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous make, Ellie! You look so pretty! thanks so much for the comment on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) no problem love your blog! x x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x