Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lauren Conrad: Look 1

Hey everyone,
I've been very busy the past few days and finally I can get around to blogging! Over the past few days I have been thinking a lot of what I'll be blogging about and thought of a bunch of exciting posts, well exciting to me and it's the things I like to look for in other blogs.. I've been asked to do an eyebrow tutorial which I will definitely do as I am obsessed with eyebrows! And lots of my new outfits to come too:) If there's anything in particular you'd like to see in my blog, feel free to ask! So in my last post I mentioned I was going to change around my style and come out of my comfort zone a little and also do a few 'Lauren Conrad' looks. Please excuse my messy backgrounds, I usually rush out the door before I take Outfit snaps! 






Top: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: Zara (old)
Ankle boots: Dunnes Stores

I am baffled going through my camera looking for a timer so I can take proper pictures fully so you can see it properly and better, I'll get there someday! So the cardigan is slightly different and I'm wearing ankle boots instead of flats. But if it was a bit sunny and warmer the day I wore this outfit I would have wore them. Such an effortless, easy and casual look to pull together. To get the whole look you could simply curl your hair, brush through the curls add some mouse and you'll have them wavy locks. Add sunglasses and a bag with some gold detail!



Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, they make my day :)



Love, 
Elaine xo



12 comments:

  1. lovely look, really effortlessly chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonito tu look, sencillo, natural y comodo =)

    Un beso, te sigo desde ya!


    Si te gusta mi blog puedes seguirme en http://styleencolores.blogspot.com o si lo prefieres en bloglovin' Gracias!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you said but lack a lot of Spanish!:( thank you & following your blog also:) xx

      Delete
  3. Girl, I seriously think you look MUCH better than Lauren!! Great job! and we look forward to your exciting news posts;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren is such a good fashion inspiration she always looks flawless. you've recreated that look really well and i love the cardigan its perfect for spring.

    cant wait to see the other posts you have planned xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find her style easy to pull together too her book helps a lot with tips on wardrobes, i love her style.
      Thanks so much! x x

      Delete
  5. I love simple casual looks, great post! x

    www.jamieleemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Casual and comfy :) Thank you! x

      Delete
  6. I love the cardigan!! I love Lauren Conrad literally with all my heart, over any man. Haha, lovely look. Just found your blog :) I'm your newest follower xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I love her too! Still watching The Hills to see what she's wearing!
      Thanks a mill for following :) X

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x