Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vera Wang Princess

This is my favourite perfume so I just had to do a blog on it.
I got it as a gift from my lovely boyfriend! 
It comes with a smaller bottle which is soo handy as I can bring it with me on nights out! The creams are lovely and smell just like the perfume itself.








The creams that come in the set are body lotion and a body polish, as you can see I've used a good bit of it already. The best way for your perfume so stay on longer is if you use the creams you get with it! All creams that perfume come with smell just like the perfume so if you apply it onto your body and then spray on your perfume it will certainly last all day. It's a must have in your perfume collection! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...