Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Mac Profill Palette

For Valentines day my boyfriend got me a BT2 voucher so I finally decided to get another Mac Pro fill palette as my first one is so handy and I just love having a small palette with an eye shadow look! So like the last time I went up to the Mac counter and got assistance and this is what I came out with..


  



From top left :             Arena
                                   Cork
                                   Mulch
                                   Handwritten


I really like these colours that I got because I've always heard of them on Youtube and other blogs so with picking up another two will add another look I could do.. What I love about this palette is I can wear it at night and the two lighter colours in the day time. So finally I can now mix and match with my two Mac pro fill palettes. These are so handy because I can just pop it into my bag if I need a touch up.
I really recommend anyone starting out with their makeup collection to go in and get one of these palettes instead of picking up an eye shadow now and then. They are great to have and last ages! It's also cheaper to refill as well :) Soon I'll post pictures of this look! 




Love,
Ellie Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...