Friday, February 10, 2012

Monthly Favourites: February

Hi everyone! I've been sick for the past week hence the reason why I haven't been blogging. I've finally gotten around to doing so. Here is my very first monthly favourites I hope you enjoy :)
These are the products I'm currently loving at the moment.




This is the palette I've mentioned in one of my posts,
I absolutely love this, I've used this sooo many times since I've got it.

In order from top left the Mac eye shadow colours are:

Simply click on the link and go select shade by name :)
The palette is also in order in which you apply them to your lid, I will post a blog on this look soon!






This is the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner
It has a really thin brush so it's really easy to do a thin eye liner look which I personally think is much better for a daytime look. I love thick and thin eye liner but it's always better to have thin eyeliner during the day as I don't want it looking to heavy.





I love this Glaze lipstick for during the day.
It's a nice suttle pink lipstick, not too pink and not too nude!
It also goes really well with the Mac pro fill palette I've mentioned.






So this powder blush is great for daytime, it's a nice suttle pink
but you really have to be careful you don't put too much on
because it can look really pink and stupid! With a few practice applys you will be find!




This bronzer is in the shade 51, it's a really light bronzer which is good for during the day again and it's a matte one so there's no shimmery effect to it! (I'm not a fan of shimmery bronzers!) I'd use this to lightly brush on my face. It wouldn't be the best for contouring as you'd really need something darker for contouring, you can also get ones in darker shades
if you want it for contouring. 




2 comments:

  1. Love the bourjois bronzer. I have it myself :D
    Just stumbled across your blog. Following :)

    Aisling (myshallowobsession.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! Thanks a mill for commenting and following hun,
      now following you also :)
      x x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...