Friday, February 24, 2012

Hoola By Benefit

Hi everyone! today I decided to do a post on Benefits bronzer 'Hoola'. I've heard that this bronzer was really good so I decided to take a trip to Benefit and get me some Hoola!





So as you can see it comes with a mini contouring brush, I have used it as I didn't have the right contouring brush (but now I do, yay!) Anyway, this bronzer is lasting me ages and 
I wear it almost everyday! It's a gorgeous matte shade it has no shimmer in it which I personally love. I like to use a matte bronzer on my cheekbones and then highlight.
Basically it's great for contouring and lightly all over your skin!
It costs roughly around 33 euros which would be about 28 pounds? not too sure. It is pricey but well worth the money spent!

Love,
Ellie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! i love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. I now have a Twitter for my blog @EllaA14 I'd love for you to check it out! x