Monday, February 20, 2012

Haul: Sephora

Hi everyone! as I mentioned in my last post I have been away, 
Myself and my boyfriend went to Krakow, Poland for 5 days and we had an amazing time over there!  While we walked around the City I came across Sephora!




I was thrilled to discover they had Sephora because unfortunately there is no Sephora shop in Ireland :( and just couldn't resist going in..



What's inside?...




I'm in serious need of some blushes, bronzers, powders and highlighters and a contouring brush! So I thought it would be best to get what I needed..




So this is the Sephora sculpting disk, it's so big it will last me ages!




So the middle powder is matte powder, you apply this tot your entire face using a powder brush. The first bronze powder you use to define your cheeks and jawline.
The third powder is for highlighting, you use a blush brush and apply to the bridge of the nose,brow, cheekbones, and decolletage. 



I also picked up this matifying compact powder in the colour warm cognac. 
I needed a bit darker compact powder as the one in the sculpting disk is much lighter but I will use that too!



As you can tell it's a few shades darker than the one in the sculpting disk



Blush me twice! I absolutely love the colours in this and I've always wanted to use two different blushes but I never knew which colours to mix!


The lighter colour is a dark peach/pink colour with a gold shimmer and the second colour is a dark matter shade which  I love.



And last but not least, a contouring brush. I needed one of these sooo bad! This is a must have when doing makeup, it's like not having a foundation brush! It's great for applying blushes and bronzers. You will notice the difference once you try it!


So you can purchase these products from their website I'm sure..
Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...