Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Since it's Valentines Day, I thought to myself sure why not do a blog on it? :)
Probably the most lovable day of the year! Well that is for the ones in relationships!
And for those who are not there's always hope  :)
I've been such a lucky girl and got spoiled rotten by my lovely boyfriend who I'm with a year now, since we're going away tomorrow he told me last week there would be no point in  getting me flowers  because I'd be away..
But then to my surprise he knocked on my door with the nicest bunch of roses with a little love heart in it! Talk about being chuffed with myself :D



I also got a gorgeous me to you bear card, a big box of chocolates and last but not least a BT2 
voucher! Which means.. new MAC makeup woohoo :-) 
My boyfriend knows exactly how to put a smile on my face and achieves every time he tries!




He made me so so so happy when he gave me my valentine present 
I'm so lucky to have him!
Off to Poland in the morning so when I'm back I'll sure to update my blog with some pictures

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love reading them and I will always try my best to get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog links I love reading new posts&blogs. Follow me on Twitter! ElleH__

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...